- The WAP Team is proceeding with caution, and we are not ready to re-open our physical doors quite yet. For now, we will continue to serve our agent partners from remote home offices.
We want to reassure our agents, agencies and partners that WAP is fully staffed and continues to conduct business without disruption to customer support; including sales, contracting, licensing, and enrollments and commission processing.
- For the time being, agents will not have access to our facilities. We are assessing the situation and will continue to follow the state guidelines as well as take precautions to keep our employees, agents, agencies and partners safe.
Materials, Flyers and Kit Requests
Regarding materials, please remember that you have 24/7 online access to PDFs of carrier materials that can be downloaded from the WAP website or the NEW Medicare Engine.
- To fulfill material requests, Western Asset Protection has designated material pick-up days to minimize foot traffic and reduce the risk of exposure for agents and staff.
- All material requests need to be submitted online here.
- Once you have submitted your request, we will contact you (via phone or email) to confirm your order and communicate when the materials will be ready for pickup.
- Materials will be available for pick up on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- All orders for Tuesday pick up must be received by the previous Friday by 4:30 p.m.
- All orders for Thursday pick up must be received by Tuesday of that week by 4:30 p.m.
- WAP will have a designated pickup area outside near the main entrance.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust accordingly on a week by week basis.
All agent offices will be closed during this time of heightened health awareness.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to remind agents that they can access and utilize many of the WAP resources on our website within their Medicare Engine Agent Portal (or former Dashboard) including certifications, contracting, product details and training.
Updates to carrier online enrollment tools and processes are being provided weekly and video training on these tools is available directly on the WAP website. For those carriers who do not offer online enrollment, please refer to the materials section above.
We are confident that we are taking appropriate steps to keep our office safe for our customers and associates and are hopeful that our usual business operations will resume in the coming weeks. WAP will always put our employees, agents and partners first, and that commitment has never been more important maintaining the highest standard of care.
If you have not already received a Medicare Engine invitation, you will receive one this month. Also, watch for new webinars and resources developing including the WAP Enrollment Engine. More details to come.
Please check the WAP Calendar of Events often for updates and to register for upcoming webinars and events.
Together, we will continue to navigate through this unprecedented time.
The WAP Team