As the Arizona reopening benchmarks develop, Western Asset Protection is taking all the safety precautions and steps to prepare for a return to the recently remodeled, new WAP office. We are assessing the situation and will continue to follow the state guidelines as well as take precautions to keep our employees, agents, agencies and partners safe.
Please note the following operational guidelines regarding the WAP office.
- The WAP Team is proceeding with caution, and we are not ready to re-open our physical doors quite yet. For now, we will continue to serve our agent partners from remote home offices.
- We want to reassure our agents, agencies and partners that WAP is fully staffed and continues to conduct business without disruption to customer support, including sales, contracting, licensing, and enrollments and commission processing.
To fulfill material requests, Western Asset Protection has designated CURBSIDE ONLY* pickup of physical materials available:
- Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm, daily
- PICKUP NOT AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS
- *WAP offices remain closed to agents and beneficiaries. Please remain in your vehicle.
- All material requests need to be submitted online here.
- Once you have submitted your request, we will contact you (via phone or email) to confirm your order and communicate when the materials will be ready for pickup.
- Once your order has been placed and you’re outside ready for pick up, call our supply line at (602) 955-5353 (press 0 for the operator)at your time/date of arrival and let our team know you’re awaiting your order.
Agent offices and meeting spaces are not yet available.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to remind agents that they can access and utilize many of the WAP resources within their Medicare Engine Agent Portal including certifications, contracting, product details and training.
The Western Asset Protection Commitment
We are confident that we are taking appropriate steps to keep our office safe for our customers and associates and are hopeful that our usual business operations will resume in the coming weeks. WAP will always put our employees, agents and partners first, and that commitment has never been more important maintaining the highest standard of care.
WAP will continue to work to provide a safe working environment with hybrid workplace solutions for our employees and partners. We appreciate your patience and we look forward to seeing you all in person again soon.
The WAP Team