Get details, as well as licensing and CE reminders below.
The Arizona Department of Insurance has moved.
Their new location is at 100 N 15th Ave Ste 102 , Phoenix, AZ 85007.
As a Licensed Producer for Life/Health you must renew your license every 4 years. Check out your options for submitting your renewal here.
- The license fee is $120.00 (Non-refundable).
- You may renew your license up to 90 days before your license expiration date.
- If the DOI does not receive a complete renewal application and license fee on or before the expiration of your license, you will be required to pay an additional $100 Late renewal fee.
- If you carry an ENTITY license, these will renew without Continuing education requirement- only the Principal of the entity will be required the CE on their individual license.
Continuing Education Reminder
Agents must complete 48 hours of Arizona-approved continuing education during the license term, which must include at least six hours of ethics training UNLESS you are exempt from the insurance continuing education requirement.
You are only exempt from Arizona's insurance continuing education requirement if ALL THE FOLLOWING APPLY and continue to apply:
- You have been "continuously licensed" in Arizona as an insurance agent, broker or producer since January 1, 1995; and,
- You have not held a nonresident insurance producer license in another state at any time since January 1, 1995; and,
- You have never been the subject of an order of the director of insurance for a violation of Arizona insurance laws (ARS Title 20) that resulted in your license being suspended, revoked, denied or not renewed; or, that required you to cease and desist from unlawful activity; or, that required you to pay restitution or a civil penalty.
How to Stay Informed