Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) registration and training for agents and brokers for the 2016 plan year will close on the Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) on July 15 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time.
Here are a few tips from CMS:
- To be sure your profile is updated in the MLMS before the last day, do not sign up for a new plan year 2016 FFM training curriculum after July 1. After this date, the MLMS is only available for updates to your profile’s training completion status.
- If you plan to complete any of the other plan year 2016 FFM registration requirements (such as identity proofing, signing the applicable Agreements or printing copies of your certificate), you are encouraged to do so by July 14.
- Please note that completion of a plan year 2016 training curriculum, or signing the plan year 2016 FFM Agreements, does not count towards plan year 2017 FFM registration for agents and brokers.
How to print your 2016 plan year FFM Registration Completion Certificate:
- Sign in to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Enterprise Portal with your User ID and Password.
- On the “My Status” page, the “Complete Agent Broker Training” entry will show “Complete” in the “Status” column if you have completed training. Select the “Print Certificate(s)” link and follow the prompts.
- While you should retain copies of your Registration Completion Certificate(s), CMS has directed issuers and web-brokers to use the CMS Agent and Broker FFM Registration Completion List to confirm you have completed all FFM registration requirements, including required training.
- Please remember to use Firefox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer 10 to print your certificates. Certificates will not print using Internet Explorer 11.
As you prepare for the closing of plan year 2016 registration and training, visit the Agents and Brokers Resources webpage to view “Myths and Facts about the Closing of the MLMS” resource. This document provides valuable information to assist agents and brokers with the transition from plan year 2016 to plan year 2017.