Want to Offer Your Arizona Clients Delta Dental Plans?
Here’s Everything You Need to Know:
Key Contacts and Websites:
New 2018 Individual & Family Plans:
Delta Dental of Arizona is happy to announce six new individual and family dental plans that will make your clients smile! We offer affordable and comprehensive plans which are perfect for all stages of life including retirement. Choose from plans with annual maximums from $1K to $2K, no waiting periods on some benefits, and access to the Delta Dental PPO network of 3,000 dentists in Arizona. These plans have already become best sellers in the Arizona market, and they are sure to meet your senior clients' needs.
- Delta Dental of Arizona’s 6 new Individual & Family Plans – Click the link to download our fill-able PDF which allows you to customize pages 2 and 4 with your broker contact information. We’ve noticed a trend that most members pick the Copper Incentive plan (no wait on all services) or the Mesquite plan ($2K annual max).
- FAQs for Brokers – Click the link to review common questions and answers. This document is for agent use only.
- The paper application – Click the link to download our paper app if you ever need it.
How to Get Contracted:
To sell our Arizona group and Individual/family plans, you will need to be appointed with Delta Dental of Arizona prior to writing an application. Note: If you are contracted with Delta Dental in another state, you will still need to be appointed with us in order to sell our unique plans in Arizona.
Please follow the below instructions as soon as possible. Once you sign up, you’ll be give a unique URL which will allow you to electronically onboard your clients so they don’t have to submit paper applications. Here is how to get appointed:
- Click this link to complete our online contracting form: https://www.deltadentalaz.com/secured/reporting/broker-contracting.asp
- Once you have completed the contracting, we will contact you with your Delta Dental broker number and your custom URL. Your URL will take 48 hours to activate, so please test the URL before posting it or sending it to your clients.