We are excited to announce our next free Medicare Academy course on April 25 & 26, 2017. This two-day course is perfect for new agents entering the business - no license is required to attend! It's also great for veteran agents hoping to hone their Medicare knowledge. Only 40 seats are available.
- WHEN: Tuesday, April 25, from 9 to 4 and Wednesday, April 26, from 9 to 4. (Registration begins at 8:30 both days.)
- WHERE: WAP Boardroom (Enter through WAP, not the ACS main entrance.)
- FOOD: Snacks and lunch will be provided both days.
- PRESENTERS: Paul Rose (WAP Co-CEO) and Jean Lentsch (WAP Compliance Officer)
You will learn:
- Medicare Basics / Eligibility (A,B,C & Ds)
- The difference between MAPD and Med Supp
- Medicare Supplement and Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Tools and Resources (WAP website, Medicare.gov and more!)
- Needs Analysis & Presenting Medicare
- Staying Compliant
- Strategy & Goal Setting for 2017
- Prospecting and Marketing
- Hands-on Tools and Digital Handouts
If you feel you could benefit from this training, or if you know anyone who might benefit from this training, have them register before we run out of seats.